Welcome to Episode 78 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast, we talk with Luke Shankula, founder and CEO of Paragon Digital Marketing, and a leading mortgage marketing expert. In addition to giving us an overview of today’s real estate market, Luke talks extensively about digital marketing – from lead generation through conversion.
With his background as a loan officer, it was natural for Luke to get into marketing for mortgage professionals. Today he and his company work with loan officers to identify consumers who want to buy or refinance a home and convert those leads into sales. His digital marketing tools include Facebook ads, Instagram, and even YouTube. He also acknowledges that marketing takes time and it all comes down to “mindset.” According to Luke, if you’re willing to learn, willing to change, and willing to put in the work, you can succeed.
So if you want to know:
- Why generating leads is just a small piece of the marketing puzzle
- How to “warm-up” leads by asking qualifying questions on the front-end
- Why “speed to lead” is such an important part of an effective conversion process
- Why internet leads require a different approach than referrals
- How having a “growth mentality” can help you improve your process
About Luke Shankula
Luke Shankula’s first job out of college was with a mortgage company. When a layoff forced him to go out on his own, he became a licensed loan officer. But, as he learned more about marketing strategies to support his own business, he quickly realized that his future lay elsewhere. In his words, he “fell in love with marketing.” In 2017, Luke founded Paragon Digital Marketing, which supports mortgage professionals with lead generation and, more importantly, a complete systemized process to convert those leads into actual customers. A sought-after speaker, Luke has spoken at several Legion of Loan Officer events. More information about Luke, his company and his proven back-end conversion process is available at paragonmg.com.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #31-Two Early Social Security Claiming Mistakes-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - December 9, 2022
- Interview with Don Plotsky, Co-founder of Alternative Income Solutions Discussing Predictable Income With Specialty Finance - December 8, 2022
- Ep. #31 – Marisa Jones – Define Your Path with Dr. Virginia LeBlanc “DocV”, The Pivot Maestro. - December 6, 2022