Welcome to Episode 75 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast, transformational therapist Michele Molitor offers a way to rapidly transform how you process and look at your feelings and the information you take in. She has worked with people of all ages to help them identify and neutralize the emotional blocks preventing them from achieving success. Our discussion is particularly timely for leaders whose people look to them for the help they need moving forward with their careers and their lives – even when they’re working from home or in a hybrid workplace.
Michele studied with Marisa Peer, the world-renowned therapist who developed Rapid Transformational TherapyTM (RTT), which brings together cognitive behavioral therapy, neuro-linguistic programming, and hypnosis. By combining RTT with coaching, Michele has been able to develop her 30-day Rapid RewiringTM program that meets the needs of a busy lifestyle. More than a “quick fix,” Rapid Rewiring delivers long-lasting results by changing the messages to your brain.
So if you want to know:
- How beliefs we have about ourselves can hold us back and even be manifested in physical pain
- The value of building new neural pathways to your brain
- Why today connection and communication are more important than ever for workplace leaders
- Why, to build effective teams, leaders need to maintain their own balance first
- The importance of telling yourself “I am enough”
About Michele Molitor
When Michele Molitor was “bullied” out of her job as a creative director, her uncle suggested career coaching. She quickly discovered not only the value of coaching but also that her true calling was to become a coach. Michele trained with Marissa Peer and is one of the few Certified Advanced Rapid Transformational Therapy Practitioners in the United States. In 2001, Michele founded Nectar Consulting, which helps individuals, teams, and organizations become more successful. Her 30-day Rapid Rewiring program is designed to remove emotional blocks and help people “get out of their own way faster.” A sought-after speaker, Michele is also a bestselling author. Most recently, she co-authored Breakthrough Healing in which she talks about Rapid Transformational Therapy, one of the six alternative medicine modalities featured in this book.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 83-More with Nikki Bradley on Collaboration-Overcoming the Pitfalls-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – October 20, 2020
- Episode 82-Nikki Bradley Talks about Collaboration-Why and How?-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard –
- Episode 81-Tom Connally on Why Leadership is an Apprenticed Vocation-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – October 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Ep 35-The Butcher Shop Girl-Blaise Hunter chats w/author Carmen Kissel-Verrier about the debut of this blockbuster memoir - October 21, 2020
- Episode #7-The Forensic Financialist Podcast with Jeff Newkirk-“Core Values”-part 3 - October 20, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Trainer Kenneth Lang - October 20, 2020