Welcome to Episode 73 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast, we talk with Cody Hofhine, founder of Real Estate Freedom Formula, successful real estate investor/mentor and high performance coach. Cody shares his story of how he moved from sales jobs that didn’t pay the family bills to success in wholesale real estate. He’s also building a legacy of helping people who need to move properties quickly and coaching individuals on how to build their own successful real estate business. In recognizing the help he received when he was living paycheck-to-paycheck, Cody believes in using his money to “bless other people’s lives.” He calls it the “law of the harvest” – when you give ‘til it hurts, it will come back tenfold.
With more families struggling today as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and others looking to leave corporate America and strike out on their own, Cody’s story will resonate with many of our listeners. It’s also helpful if you’re thinking about your legacy – even if you’re not as financially stable now as you’d like to be.
So if you want to know:
- Where the real estate market is going now
- Why wholesaling can be more profitable than “fix and flip”
- Three steps to making money in wholesale real estate
- Why you need to scale the process before you scale the team – a valuable lesson from McDonald’s
- Questions to ask yourself before you move into an area like wholesale real estate
About Cody Hofhine
After Cody Hofhine left the family construction business during the 2008 downturn, he had several sales jobs that, in his words, had his family living “worse than paycheck to paycheck.” Determined to make a better life for his wife and children, Cody discovered wholesale real estate – finding deeply discounted properties and reselling them to cash buyers who will “fix and flip” them. Today he owns multiple Inc 5000 businesses. The founder of Real Estate Freedom Formula and co-founder of Utah Sell Now, Cody is also a high performance coach and sought after speaker. He hosts his own podcast, Real Estate Freedom Formula, and co-hosts the Wholesaling Inc. podcast. More information is available at his website, codyhofhine.com.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 78-Luke Shankula Talks about Successful Digital Marketing-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – September 29, 2020
- Episode 77-Jonathan DeYoe on Mindfulness in Personal Finance-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard –
- Episode 76-Peter Montoya on Creating Effective Marketing and Transformational Leaders-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – September 22, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Pharma/Biotech/Medical Sales Coach & Podcast Host Michael Hayes - September 29, 2020
- Episode 78-Luke Shankula Talks about Successful Digital Marketing-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020
- Episode 77-Jonathan DeYoe on Mindfulness in Personal Finance-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020