Welcome to Episode 71 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast, we talk with marketing brand strategist Nikki Bradley who helps business owners get clarity around their brand, confidence in their messaging and package their purpose into profitable products and services. Nikki stresses that targeting the right audience is key to creating effective marketing and building a great brand. In looking for clients, she goes beyond demographics to the characteristics of people she wants to work with and carries this same approach through when searching for suppliers, recruiting employees and finding companies she wants to partner with.
Today, as the COVID-19 pandemic forces businesses to look at new ways to grow and survive, many companies see the need to collaborate with other organizations. Identifying the right business partners – and letting organizations know you are willing to collaborate on projects – are two timely topics Nikki discusses with us.
So if you want to know:
- How finding your ideal customers is a filtering and qualifying process
- Why it’s okay not to resonate with every potential client
- How to apply the “airport test” to prospective clients, employees and business partners
- How what you focus on is what you will attract
About Nikki Bradley
Nikki Bradley is a brand strategist whose goal is to connect with audiences to help them realize how they can harness their true purpose and power to build their brand. A former top sales and marketing executive and consultant with one of the Big Four accounting/consulting firms, she has worked with some of the biggest brands in the world and helped build start-ups from the ground floor. Her successful career includes designing growth strategies, developing winning teams, and closing multi-million dollar deals with global brands. She teaches real world strategies and the best practices she’s learned from corporate America and as an entrepreneur juggling business ownership and motherhood. A sought after business coach and speaker, Nikki has been recognized for Thought Leadership by Accenture.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 78-Luke Shankula Talks about Successful Digital Marketing-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – September 29, 2020
- Episode 77-Jonathan DeYoe on Mindfulness in Personal Finance-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard –
- Episode 76-Peter Montoya on Creating Effective Marketing and Transformational Leaders-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – September 22, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Pharma/Biotech/Medical Sales Coach & Podcast Host Michael Hayes - September 29, 2020
- Episode 78-Luke Shankula Talks about Successful Digital Marketing-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020
- Episode 77-Jonathan DeYoe on Mindfulness in Personal Finance-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020