Welcome to Episode 70 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast, we talk with transformational life coach Reshma Baral. Reshma used her own experience of being in an abusive relationship to discover neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) and became a master NLP coach. She originally worked with women who had experienced abuse and trauma. Today she also works with men, helping people build their self-confidence, excel in their careers and achieve a work-life balance that leads to happiness. Our discussion with Reshma is particularly timely as we face continued uncertainty with the COVID-19 pandemic and its aftermath. And, for those of you moving on and thinking about your legacy, Reshma offers helpful suggestions for starting the next chapter of your life.
So if you want to know:
- The one question to ask to determine if you really believe in yourself
- The two things you need to do in times of uncertainty
- Why you need to trust yourself if you want to achieve your goals
- About the importance of finding a life coach you can trust
About Reshma Baral
An accountant by training, Reshma Baral became a life coach as a result of a traumatic incident she experienced in an abusive relationship. When she realized that time alone would not heal her post-traumatic stress disorder, she read Tony Robbins’ book, Awaken the Giant Within, and used simple neuro-linguistic programming techniques to get rid of her limiting beliefs and change her habits. With her newfound confidence, she began helping other women who had experienced abuse, trauma and depression. She eventually expanded her work to include men and founded Coach 4 Life, which uses Time Line Therapy® to help people, as she describes it, “Rediscover The Possibilities.” Reshma is a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Time Line Therapy and is also a Master Hypnotherapist.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 78-Luke Shankula Talks about Successful Digital Marketing-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – September 29, 2020
- Episode 77-Jonathan DeYoe on Mindfulness in Personal Finance-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard –
- Episode 76-Peter Montoya on Creating Effective Marketing and Transformational Leaders-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – September 22, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Pharma/Biotech/Medical Sales Coach & Podcast Host Michael Hayes - September 29, 2020
- Episode 78-Luke Shankula Talks about Successful Digital Marketing-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020
- Episode 77-Jonathan DeYoe on Mindfulness in Personal Finance-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020