In Part 3 of Jeff’s Core Values discussion, he discusses three of his own core values: humility, accountability, and integrity. Core values are such an important part of establishing what we stand for and what we believe in. In today’s society, people are quick to discount core values, acquiescing to the latest and greatest trend or belief put out by Tik Tok. Jeff, instead, advocates for building a foundation for which we live each and every day.
This is the final episode of this three-part series on Core Values. It is the intent of this series to introduce different core values and how they may apply to your own life. Whether you incorporate any of Jeff’s core values is up to you. The key is to have core values. Go get some!
Recent episodes from Jeff Newkirk, MBA, EdD (see all)
- Episode #11- Jeff Newkirk discusses the 13 Absolutes of Leadership-The Forensic Financialist – November 17, 2020
- Episode #10- Jeff Newkirk Interviews Jim Muehlhausen About an Exciting Program Called “Half-Retire” – November 10, 2020
- Episode #9-How Has the Sports Industry Changed in 2020? Jeff Newkirk Interviews Sport Management Professor Dr. Rodney Caughron – November 3, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson - November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions - November 21, 2020
- Episode 379-How To Work More Effectively with Your Design Team-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 20, 2020