Welcome to Episode 64 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast digital marketer and brand developer Celina Souffrant shares her experience on what it takes to grow a start-up. The discussion will help you in terms of sales, client management and your value proposition – whether you’re in a for-profit or nonprofit organization. Celina also talks about her belief that there are so many opportunities to build your legacy. Her own diverse background proves that you don’t have to follow the “corporate nine-to-five path” to build your legacy. In fact, she has changed careers several times and experienced many new things because, in her words, “I haven’t been afraid to try.”
So if you want to know:
- The biggest challenges start-ups face in terms of growth
- The three keys to success for leaders as they start on an entrepreneurial journey
- How an outside consultant, advisor or mentor can help entrepreneurs see the big picture so they don’t get stuck in the small details
- Why go-to-market strategies start with unit economics
- Two routes for start-ups to consider before hiring a full-time employee
About Celina Souffrant
Currently working as a consultant in product marketing for Facebook, Celina Souffrant started her career as a performer. When health problems derailed her plans to become an opera singer, she answered a start-up’s Craigslist ad for a model and discovered she was a natural salesperson. She progressed quickly at this aggressively growing company, working in sales and marketing management and building a team that eventually generated revenue in the multimillions. She then became a freelance consultant for nonprofits, a position that took her all over the world. After earning her MBA, Celina transitioned into corporate technology consulting, working with Google and now with Facebook.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with D. Scott Kenik, Founder and Principal of Wealth Concepts Group Discussing Alternative Investment Options - May 29, 2023
- Interview with Rick Elmore, Founder and CEO of Simply Noted - May 29, 2023
- Interview with D. Scott Kenik, Founder and Principal of Wealth Concepts Group Discussing Market Volatility - May 26, 2023