Welcome to Episode 63 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast marketing and sales strategist Hailey Rowe takes a closer look at marketing and sales and how it can grow your business – particularly for online entrepreneurs. Although Hailey has worked primarily with wellness professionals and wellness companies, as she explains, the principles of marketing and sales are the same for all industries: What are you trying to do? Who is your target audience and where can you find them online? And how can your product or service change your prospective customer’s life?
Hailey believes the right attitude toward marketing and sales can turn your idea or hobby into a real business. That’s why she encourages everyone to learn all they can about marketing and sales – even if you’ve decided to outsource these functions.
So if you want to know:
- Why a lack of clarity and overthinking things may be your biggest marketing challenge
- The importance of having a clear conversion process – a place to send people who express interest in your product or service
- Why she stresses consistency and a sustainable marketing model – one you can stick with and that won’t lead to burn out
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of your marketing efforts – and what to do if you’re not meeting your metrics
- The value of testimonials and tips on getting them from your customers
About Hailey Rowe
Marketing and sales strategist Hailey Rowe started her career as a health coach. She also worked in business development for two rapidly growing health startup companies before she discovered her true passion: helping other health coaches book more clients and make a true impact.
Today Hailey helps health coaches go beyond their certifications and identify what is holding them back from success. That includes helping them define their business structure, develop an objective-oriented marketing plan and build a confident online presence. With Hailey’s support, health coaches have learned to confidently communicate their message so they attract clients they love working with. She also helps health coaches balance a healthy lifestyle and a successful business that enables their clients to change their habits and get amazing results.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Kelley C. Pyles, CFP Certified Long Term Care Specialist with Royal Fund Management - December 1, 2022
- Interview with Holly Daniels Christensen, Founder & CEO of Dune Jewelry & Co. - December 1, 2022
- Interview with Taliya Bashani CEO of TAB Law Firm - November 29, 2022