Welcome to Episode 61 of Building My Legacy.
This podcast is for anyone who’s thinking about starting an online business … in a corporate job but dreaming of becoming an entrepreneur … or finishing your career and wondering what you can do next to create your legacy. Shana Recker is an experienced network marketer who created her own brand around coaching. Today her online course, the Dream Hustle Academy, helps would-be entrepreneurs clarify their ideas, execute their brand, connect with prospects and create clients for life.
Shana has developed a system that enables her private clients and participants in her online course to recognize and concentrate on the things that bring you joy, have faith in the process and just keep moving towards your goals.
So if you want to know:
- How to get past the self-doubt thoughts in your head
- How to identify your ideal client or niche market
- Why designing a logo and building a website aren’t the first steps
- How to overcome your biggest challenge: the impostor syndrome
- Why authenticity is critical in the online space
About Shana Recker
Shana Recker started her career in graphic design. She then spent 10 very successful years in network marketing until she discovered her real passion: coaching others on how to create an online brand. Working one-on-one with private clients and through her online Dream Hustle Academy, Shana helps people use their own experiences to connect with clients so their Dream Hustle becomes a financially rewarding online business. She believes you should listen to the “whispering feather” inside that tells you it’s time for a change … before the impactful “brick” hits you … or – worse yet – a “mad truck,” in the form of a major life-changing event, forces you to change directions. Women will be especially interested to know that Shana used her maternity leave to discover and capitalize on her own entrepreneurial spirit, and she has never regretted leaving the nine-to-five world behind.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 66-Celina Souffrant Looks at the UN-Sustainable Development Goals and their Implications for Your Business-with Lois Sonstegard – July 30, 2020
- Episode 65-Celina Souffrant on How Sustainability Can Boost Your Brand-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard –
- Episode 64-Celina Souffrant on Growing a Business and Building Your Legacy-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – July 28, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Brian J. Greenberg – Author of The Salesman Who Doesn’t Sell - August 3, 2020
- Episode 66-Celina Souffrant Looks at the UN-Sustainable Development Goals and their Implications for Your Business-with Lois Sonstegard - July 30, 2020
- Episode 65-Celina Souffrant on How Sustainability Can Boost Your Brand-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - July 30, 2020