Welcome to Episode 59 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast, Gessie Schechinger – chief revenue officer at OnCourse Sales Engagement Platform – talks about leveraging technology to build and grow sales markets. OnCourse Platform is a CRM platform with built-in email marketing, SMS sequencing, task management, a phone dialer and CRM united in a single experience.
Gessie, who has worked with companies of all sizes, believes you need to “burn calories on the things worth burning calories on and automate the rest.” Yet it’s still critical, he reminds us, to message correctly, get that message out and engage people. And, in terms of building your legacy, Gessie points out that there’s nothing better than making sure you’re financially successful.
So if you want to know:
- The “two-by-two” rule for automated messaging
- How to make emails more effective by using videos and personalization
- Why you need to change the metric for how you evaluate salespeople, looking at productivity as opposed to activity
- Why most CRMs fail and the biggest mistake you can make when buying a CRM system
- The importance of saying “Yes” when you have a good opportunity
About Gessie Schechinger
Gessie Schechinger is the chief revenue officer at OnCourse Sales Engagemennt Platform, an integrated set of tools built from the ground up to help businesses save money, use powerful automation to accelerate sales efforts, and increase productivity. He understands how sales markets need to be built and grown. Gessie advises businesses not to look for what’s trendy, but, rather, figure out what will work best for you and your customers. He also emphasizes the importance of having a single source of information so that all decision-makers get a consistent message about your company.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #12 – Michael Losier (Low-zee-eh) – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - March 17, 2023
- Interview with Eunicia Peret CEO of The Empowered Financial Planner Discussing How to Optimize a Wealth Building Portfolio - March 17, 2023
- Interview with Ed Prather, Broker Owner at Ed Prather - March 17, 2023