Welcome to Episode 46 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we talk with Rylee Meek, an author, speaker, trainer and entrepreneur, who founded and is CEO of The Social Dynamic Selling System. Rylee has turned dinner seminar marketing into a science by developing a three-phase process that generates a consistent flow of qualified leads for his business clients.
As Rylee says, “We’re all in sales.” His story, which starts with a response to a Craigslist ad when he had $673 in the bank, is an inspiration for us all. And his ability to pivot to webinars is a great example as we continue to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic.
So if you want to know:
- When the “one-to-many” dinner seminar marketing approach makes sense
- How to generate qualified and motivated prospects without spending a dime on online advertising
- How people make buying decisions
- Ninja-like strategies to be the best version of yourself
About Rylee Meek
Speaker, trainer and entrepreneur, Rylee is the author of Food for Thought: How to Use Dinner Seminar Marketing to Grow Your Business in Ways You Never Thought Possible. This book, which lays out his social dynamic selling system, is a valuable guide for anyone who wants to create predictable, sustainable and scalable revenue. His three-phase process has turned dinner seminar marketing into a science and his company, The Social Dynamic Selling System, has promoted more than 25,000 events.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with D. Scott Kenik, Founder and Principal of Wealth Concepts Group Discussing Market Volatility - May 26, 2023
- Interview with Chris Prefontaine, Chairman & Founder of the Wicked Smart Companies & Host of the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast - May 26, 2023
- Interview with Kerry Morris, CFP Founder of HonorShield - May 25, 2023