Welcome to Episode 41 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we talk with J.C. Granger, the founder and CEO of the Infinity Marketing Group. J.C.’s specialty is helping business-to-business tech companies create new revenue through digital marketing campaigns. An expert in lead generation, J.C. believes that most companies’ marketing is not efficient or optimized.
Today, as many businesses face new challenges as a result of COVID-19, J.C. has especially useful advice that can significantly improve your digital marketing efforts. Whether it’s partnering with a complementary business to exchange email lists or simply changing the subject line of an email, J.C. has practical tips like these that can help you generate more qualified leads and, as a result, more revenue for your business.
So if you want to know:
- Where to invest your marketing dollars now in the short term
- Why your long-term focus should be your infrastructure
- The difference between a networker and a spammer
- Why now is the time to automate – any part of your operation
- How understanding how people think can make you a better marketer
About J.C. Granger
The founder and CEO of the Infinity Marketing Group, J.C. Granger has been involved with digital marketing for 20 years – almost as long as this form of marketing has been in existence. The majority of his agency’s clients are business-to-business tech companies that need an effective strategy to generate qualified leads for their salesforce and then convert those leads into sales. With a degree in psychology from the University of Colorado, J.C. combines his expertise in digital marketing with his understanding of how people think to create and produce marketing campaigns that improve his clients’ return on investment.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Reimagine Social Security for their Clients - November 28, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Get Clients With Seminars - November 28, 2023
- Interview with Steven Stratton, Principal of SMS Insurance & Financial Services- Importance of Life Insurance - November 28, 2023