Welcome to Episode 40 of Building My Legacy.
This podcast is the first of two with Chad Peterson, an expert business broker, author and the founder of Peterson Acquisitions. Our topic: how businesses and employees will need to change after we get through the COVID-19 pandemic. In this podcast, Chad shares his thoughts on how long before businesses recover and what it will take to do so. We also ask Chad about the future of mergers and acquisitions. As so many businesses have come to rely on M&A for growth, how could that change in the future?
Chad believes that businesses that have been struggling in recent months with any of the Three M’s – marketing, messaging and management – may not survive. And right now survival is the key.
So if you want to know:
- What owners need to do now to stay in business
- What the toilet paper crisis tells us about our real willingness to take care of one another
- How business relationships will change as our economy recovers
- What a good business alliance looks like
About Chad Peterson
The founder of Peterson Acquisitions, an award-winning M&A firm, Chad is a self-made entrepreneur who has started, built and sold six of his own businesses. Today Peterson Acquisitions works with companies all over the U.S. and also has a number of international clients.
Known for his aggressive style, resiliency and humble roots, Chad was recently named as the number one business broker in the U.S. He has been highlighted by Inc. Magazine, Forbes and a number of other business magazines that have taken note of his work. He is the author of From Blue to White: Quit Your J.O.B. A Working Man’s Guide to Self Employment and Swinging Doors: A Guide to Selling Your Company.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now.
Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 47 Kate Fitzsimons Continues with her 3Rs – to Reflect and Redirect-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard –
- Episode 46 Rylee Meek Talks about Dinner Seminar Marketing-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard –
- Episode 45 Introducing Our 10-Part Series With Kate Fitzsimons on Resilience-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 334-Where are your ideal customers hiding?-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 2, 2020
- Episode #1 Sivonnia DeBarros – Sports & Entertainment, and Business Lawyer – Talks About Her Journey on “What Are You Sporting About?” - June 1, 2020
- Interview With David Jenyns Founder of systemHUB™ & SYSTEMology® - June 1, 2020