In This Episode Of The Couple-preneurs Show with Mary London Szpara of Londonvox Productions Inc, we discuss:
- Her career as a successful voiceover actor, music industry stories, and playwriter
- How losing her husband led her to writing and producing “The Loss World”
- Inspiration to aspiring and existing entrepreneurs
- For Mary London Szpara, her writing skills were evident at an early age and her love of music led into a successful radio career in major markets throughout the U.S. eventually landing in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Drawing on those skills, she morphed into commercial work as a voice actor. She is a writer, producer, voiceover artist, and audio editor for countless clients. Not only does she write and produce high-end quality commercials…her silky smooth, velvety voice, takes them to another level, with a consistency her clients love and appreciate. Clients like Toyota, Nissan, Wachovia, Hardees, UNC Charlotte, LPGA, the City of Kannapolis.
A savvy audio editor, producer and natural mimic, Mary London has a knack for theatre of the mind and audio role play. She is heard across the U.S and into Canada as the imaging and promo voice for radio stations and multiple syndicated radio shows.
Her ease with words led her to express her innermost thoughts after the death of her husband, Michael. It became her salvation as she put her pen to paper in “The Loss World” © 2013. The book inspired the stage play “The Loss World Monologues” ©2015, followed by “The Loss World Monologues 2.0”, an enhanced reading with original music collaboration in 2018. “The Loss World Monologues, a short film” is the latest iteration of the saga based on grief and healing.
Mary is not only an artist who brings words to life, she is also a visual artist. It is not surprising that her need to create with pigment on canvas was extended to stage and film.
She remains passionately involved with music as a driving force.
Connect with Mary:
About the Couple-preneurs Show:
- The Couple-preneurs Show, affectionately known as the providers of The Secret Sauce of Power Couples, is focused on helping couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home.
Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Capture unique and informative ways to create, build, or advance your entrepreneurial journey via listening to other successful entrepreneurs’ stories of triumph, trials, and lessons learned.
Learn more about the show or be a guest by visiting our website here: https://kothoughtleaders.com/
Learn more about being a guest on our show: https://mailchi.mp/ndemandconsulting/share-your-story-with-other-entrepreneurs
Grab a copy of Oscar & Kiya’s book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Tim Tacl Co-Founder / Sr. Loan Officer at DNVR Lending - November 30, 2023
- Episode #53 – Charitable Giving – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Reimagine Social Security for their Clients - November 28, 2023