Welcome to Episode 4 of Building My Legacy.
In this episode, David Davilia and I discuss common mistakes to avoid when doing business in China.
So, if you want meaningful partnerships with Chinese business leaders, understand strategies that will better protect intellectual property and innovation when engaging in business in China, and be confident that you can build winning teams and partnerships with Chinese counterparts by avoiding “big mistakes” and pitfalls that jeopardize a smooth and good working partnership, tune in now!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What are some of the most common, avoidable mistakes multi-national companies make when doing business in China?
- What are some of the challenges of global companies working in China?
- Are there some key things people (companies) could think through that would enable them to more effectively work in China?
- What advice do you have for companies working in China? What would help increase their chances for success?
David Davilia is an expert in important cultural and business considerations necessary for conducting business successfully in China. His accomplishments include:
- Fluent Chinese speaker
- Highly influential consultant working with Chinese companies in China
- Has lived and worked extensively in China
- Is passionate about building meaningful business relationships David is fluent in Chinese, has lived and worked extensively in China, and is passionate about building meaningful relationships
Learn more about how you can create meaningful business relationships with Chinese companies
To Learn more about cultural considerations necessary for effective business relationships in China results with important cultural and business considerations necessary for conducting business successfully in China.
For more information about today’s podcast, check out build2morrow/programs or schedule a call at https://loissonstegard.as.me/schedule.php or call Lois at 952-232-6651
SCHEULE A CALL:
https://loissonstegard.as.me/schedule.php for 15 min call at 952-232-6651
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on Common mistakes to avoid when doing business in China, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “What Mistakes Do You Need To Avoid as a Multi-national Company To Be
Successful Working in China?”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now.
Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 13-The Future Workforce: Reaching beyond the Sticky Floor and Glass Ceiling to Create a Human-Centric Environment – September 13, 2019
- Ep12-Bill Crane’s Secret to Building a Lasting Legacy-Begin While You Are Doing Your Life’s Work-Building My Legacy Podcast-Lois Sonstegard – September 6, 2019
- Episode 11 Use Creativity to Develop Out-of-the-Box Solutions to Build Your Legacy-Building My Legacy Podcast-Lois Sonstegard, PhD – August 25, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #26 -The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders-Podcast Authority with Tom Schwab-Interview Valet - September 16, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews The Stress Coach Terry Lyles Author of Performance Under Pressure - September 13, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco -Why You Need to Stay on LinkedIn Even When You Have a Job - September 13, 2019