Welcome to Episode 251 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we talk with the cofounders of GIOSTAR — the Global Institute of Stem Cell Therapy and Research — the world’s leading stem cell research company. Deven Patel, who manages the business side of GIOSTAR, believes it is possible — through collaboration with governments — to make stem cell based therapies affordable to the victims of degenerative diseases who are unable to afford today’s high cost treatments. Dr. Anand Srivastava, a pioneer who started the modern field of stem cell science 22 years ago, shares with us how the work he’s doing with GIOSTAR can treat degenerative and genetic diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, autism, diabetes and cancer as well as spinal cord injuries and burns.
So if you want to know:
- The current status of stem cell research and how it has progressed in the last two decades
- How fetal surgery may offer hope to fight genetic diseases
- How collaboration with governments could represent the best chance to successfully treat certain diseases
- The role stem cell therapy has played in treating COVID
- The unique advantage stem cells have over manufactured chemicals
About Deven Patel and Dr. Anand Srivastava
Deven Patel and Dr. Anand Srivastava have worked together for more than 20 years. When they cofounded GIOSTAR, their goal was to take mankind’s most elite, expensive and advanced scientific knowledge and make it available, accessible and affordable to the masses. They’ve worked toward this goal by building their own stem cell research institute in addition to stem cell treatment hospitals to deliver an integrated “research bench to bedside” approach that treats many diseases previously regarded as incurable. More information is available at their company’s website, www.giostar.com
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Tim Tacl Co-Founder / Sr. Loan Officer at DNVR Lending - November 30, 2023
- Episode #53 – Charitable Giving – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Reimagine Social Security for their Clients - November 28, 2023