Lois Sonstegard continues her discussion about collaboration with host Steve Harper on the Podcast Business News Network. In this podcast Lois outlines the process for collaboration — the steps you need to take to implement collaboration successfully. Lois believes that collaboration offers businesses more options because it’s what other people bring to the table that allows you to think differently and find new opportunities.
Lois also tells us that collaboration is “part of her DNA.” She attributes some of this to the fact that she grew up in Japan, which is much more of a collaborative society. Collaboration can be the solution for many of the challenges facing businesses today. But, as Lois explains, “We need a process.”
So if you want to know:
- About the importance of being very clear about what you’re trying to accomplish
- How you may need to move into a zone where you’re not totally comfortable
- Why collaborators need to be very disciplined and hold each other accountable
- An objective way to measure if everyone is pulling their weight — and how often to measure your progress
- Why you need to recognize that, as organizations grow, you may need a new process or procedure
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #21-Commitment after Four Dates-The All In-Definitely Podcast with Anwar R. Sadeek and Cyana Alvarez - February 3, 2023
- Episode 253-Chris Masiello on Finding Opportunity in Change with Lois Sonstegard,PHD - February 3, 2023
- Interview with Rebecca Macieira-Kaufmann, Founder of RMK Group and Author of FitCEO - February 1, 2023