In this continuing series of podcasts with host Steve Harper on the Podcast Business News Network, Lois Sonstegard further explores the advantages of collaboration. Specifically Lois talks about how recent layoffs by large corporations have eroded trust within organizations and how collaboration may be able to “put the pieces back together again.”
Lois believes, however, that collaboration can only be effective if it’s done in a very thoughtful and intentional way. You have to have the right relationship before collaboration can begin. And, if you don’t know the other partner well enough, you need to get to know them so that you can come together around a common goal. Lois also encourages us to ask ourselves, “What would you dare to dream if you could partner with anybody to accomplish your dream?”
So if you want to know:
- About the importance of finding the right partner — someone who’s in it for the long haul
- Why, when you collaborate, you begin to see more opportunities
- How to stand out and become a leader in a “gobble me up” organization
- The danger of saying — or hearing your employees say — “I’m just staying off the radar.”
- Why you need to focus on working together to increase your likelihood of success
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Tim Tacl Co-Founder / Sr. Loan Officer at DNVR Lending - November 30, 2023
- Episode #53 – Charitable Giving – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Reimagine Social Security for their Clients - November 28, 2023