Lois Sonstegard continues her discussion with host Steve Harper on the Podcast Business News Network about the challenges facing businesses today. In this podcast they concentrate on collaboration and why it’s so important in today’s business environment. Lois defines collaboration as two or more people coming together to work together and develop a relationship to accomplish a common goal. She talks about why we don’t collaborate, detailing the flaws in our thinking that prevent us from collaborating with others. She also outlines the critical components for successful collaboration.
So if you want to know:
- How to choose the right partner for a collaborative effort
- Why mutual gain is so critical in collaboration
- The importance of turning “What am I going to lose?” into “What am I going to gain?”
- The keys to managing a successful collaborative relationship
- Why you need a process that brings out the best of everybody
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with D. Scott Kenik, Founder and Principal of Wealth Concepts Group Discussing Market Volatility - May 26, 2023
- Interview with Chris Prefontaine, Chairman & Founder of the Wicked Smart Companies & Host of the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast - May 26, 2023
- Interview with Kerry Morris, CFP Founder of HonorShield - May 25, 2023