A disengaged workforce … employees feeling overwhelmed and stressed … “silent quitting” … businesses face so many employee-related issues now that threaten their success. So how can we motivate employees to feel better about work? Lois Sonstegard is interviewed by Podcast Business News Network host Steve Harper about the disconnection so many employees feel today, why this issue is so critical and what employers can do about it.
So if you want to know:
- About the importance of making sure workers are connected
- How loyalty is a two-way street
- How our culture teaches us how to compete, not how to collaborate
- What we’ve learned from the pandemic about remote and hybrid workers
- How collaboration can help with many of the major problems facing companies today
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with James Johnson President & Owner of All Mark Insurance Services – How Life Insurance Fits into Retirement - February 23, 2024
- Interview with James Johnson, President & Owner of All Mark Insurance Services – How Taxes Impact Retirement - February 22, 2024
- Interview with Kevin Guttman, Reverse Mortgage Specialist - February 21, 2024