Welcome to Episode 246 of Building My Legacy
In her continuing discussion with host Steve Harper on the Podcast Business News Network, Lois Sonstegard talks about how today companies need a breath of fresh air — to change some of the discouragement and overwhelming stress into a new approach where employees are enthused and companies continue to grow.
Research shows that today only 24% of employees trust their leaders and that 82% of Gen Zers are “quiet quitters.” But, as Lois explains, we don’t have to be in this position. We can move in a very different direction. We can get back to employees being engaged so that we have innovation, creativity and productivity — the foundation of a successful business.
So if you want to know:
- How to avoid building a “bland culture” where employees are afraid to ask questions
- Why mistakes aren’t bad because they can help you build
- The danger of silos within an organization and only consulting with “the experts”
- What we can learn from the TV show, “Who Wants to be a Millionaire?”
- About the importance of employees knowing that, when they show up for work, it makes a difference
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #21-Commitment after Four Dates-The All In-Definitely Podcast with Anwar R. Sadeek and Cyana Alvarez - February 3, 2023
- Episode 253-Chris Masiello on Finding Opportunity in Change with Lois Sonstegard,PHD - February 3, 2023
- Interview with Rebecca Macieira-Kaufmann, Founder of RMK Group and Author of FitCEO - February 1, 2023