In this podcast we talk with Donna Serdula who, more than a decade ago, built the successful website, LinkedIn-Makeover.com because she recognized that most LinkedIn profiles didn’t tell her what she wanted to know about prospective customers. Donna views LinkedIn as the chance to tell your story, to show your real value and articulate your brand. She started LinkedIn-Makeover.com to help individuals and companies use LinkedIn to make connections and achieve true success on this platform. As Donna explains, LinkedIn is not just for job search, and, for companies, it all starts with knowing the goal of your LinkedIn profile — whether it’s recruitment, branding, reputation management or sales prospecting.
So if you want to know:
- How to use LinkedIn to connect with the right people — and the importance of doing so
- The difference between connecting with someone and simply following them
- Why you have to be “loud” in your leadership and how LinkedIn can help
- The importance of knowing what’s being communicated about your company on LinkedIn
- The top three things you should do as you review your personal or corporate LinkedIn profile
About Donna Serdula
Donna Serdula is the founder and president of Vision Board Media, a professional branding company that helps individuals and companies tell their unique story on LinkedIn and beyond. The pioneer of LinkedIn profile optimization, over the past 10 years, Donna has worked with more than 6,000 executives, entrepreneurs and professionals to bring dynamic brand storytelling to the masses. She is the author of two editions of LinkedIn Profile Optimization For Dummies and the host of the podcast, Dream Big with Big Dreamers. She shares her LinkedIn expertise at global conferences and workshops and has been featured on a number of high-profile news outlets. You can find out more about available programs and services — including free resources — at www.LinkedIn-Makeover.com
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Taliya Bashani CEO of TAB Law Firm - November 29, 2022
- Interview With Tom Rutkowski President of Innovative Retirement Strategies Discussing Using Life Insurance to Invest in Real Estate - November 29, 2022
- Episode #30-To covert or not to covert, that is the question-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2022