Welcome to Episode 24 of Building My Legacy.
In this episode, Jamie Rea talks about relationships and how important they are in our personal and business life. Jamie is a relationship specialist as well as a comedy writer and award-winning screenwriter and filmmaker. Today, he works as a relationship coach, helping people improve their relationships.
So if you want to know:
- Why does a legacy require relationships?
- How are your relationships affected by your parents?
- Why should you be able to laugh at yourself?
- What kind of legacy does Jamie want leave?
In this Podcast we will discuss:
- The biggest challenges people face in a relationship
- The importance of connecting with who you really are
- Why being connected is more important than being right
- How your “genius zone” affects your legacy
About Jamie Rea
Jamie Rea is a Canadian dating, relationship and life coach and an award-winning screenwriter and filmmaker. He has written about relationships for various digital publications in Canada, the United Kingdom and the U.S. Jamie coaches both men and women, helping them to unlock their potential and find the great love they desire. With his partner, he co-founded the Legendary Love Academy, an online school for “all the relationship education you need but didn’t receive.” He and his partner also co-host “The Power Couple Podcast.”
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching: https://build2morrow.com/
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now.
Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with James Johnson, President & Owner of All Mark Insurance Services – How Taxes Impact Retirement - February 22, 2024
- Interview with Kevin Guttman, Reverse Mortgage Specialist - February 21, 2024
- Interview with Rich Scott, Vice President of Growth at milehimodern - February 15, 2024