Welcome to Episode 239 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we talk with serial entrepreneur, coach and author Cesar Quintero whose purpose is to empower leaders to build a business by design so they live a life by design. Cesar shares with us his career journey … from Venezuela to Miami where — nearly 20 years ago — he developed the first corporate healthy meal delivery service … to his current company that brings together entrepreneurs to help them unlock “the profit recipe.” Cesar admits that, in his early companies, he made all the mistakes every entrepreneur makes. Using his experience, he now works with other entrepreneurs to help them grow their businesses while doing purposeful work that will ultimately help change the world.
So if you want to know:
- Why, when business owners and their employees all grow together, everybody wins
- The importance of putting your energy into something you’re aligned with
- The five stages of entrepreneurship
- How the “flywheel effect” makes building and growing subsequent businesses easier
- The biggest challenges entrepreneurs face now
About Cesar Quintero
Cesar Quintero is a serial entrepreneur, master coach, speaker and author of The Profit Recipe: Unlock Your Entrepreneurial Flywheel to Live Life by Design. After founding Fit2Go, the first corporate healthy meal delivery service in Miami, Cesar founded RawBar2Go — the first licensed food boats in Florida — and The Profit Recipe, a coaching firm that empowers entrepreneurs to focus ON the business and not IN the business. He has held multiple volunteer leadership positions at the chapter, regional and global level of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization. Cesar is available on LinkedIn.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Michael McKenzie, Mortgage Broker with Big League Approved Powered By Edge Home Finance - March 28, 2023
- Ep. #13 – Sharon Lechter – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - March 24, 2023
- Interview with Charles Carillo, Managing Partner of Harborside Partners and host of the Global Investors Podcast - March 24, 2023