Welcome to Episode 238 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we visit again with Craig Neal — the Collaborator — to talk further about how he collaborates with leaders as well as their people. Craig believes in going beyond the C-suite to interact and engage with every single player. He talks about roles instead of titles in an effort to help executives and their people to really understand each other, become better and meet their goals. He stresses that employers need to focus on culture and stop worrying about the perceived competition. “Compete against yourself,” Craig advises.
So if you want to know:
- Why people are leaving behind not just their bosses, but everything, and moving forward
- Why you can’t apply methodology from other places without fully engaging and understanding each corporate culture
- The mistake executives make when they don’t incorporate their strategic goals into their organization’s culture
- About your real competition: how you were yesterday, last week or last month
- The three focus areas now that will enable organizations to thrive
About Craig Neal
Craig Neal is an accomplished strategist, executive advisor and positioning specialist. He calls himself “the collaborator” because he partners directly with leaders of Fortune 500® and privately held firms to manage organizational change. Together, they formulate tailored, innovative strategies that dramatically enhance collective performance, culture and positioning. With a multidiscipline approach, Craig’s expertise and pragmatic approach have garnered national recognition for developing executives and transferring skills that deliver extraordinary results. More information is available at his company websites, craigneal.com and wespeakbrand.com
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Taliya Bashani CEO of TAB Law Firm - November 29, 2022
- Interview With Tom Rutkowski President of Innovative Retirement Strategies Discussing Using Life Insurance to Invest in Real Estate - November 29, 2022
- Episode #30-To covert or not to covert, that is the question-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2022