Welcome to Episode 236 of Building My Legacy.
Today we’re taking a quite different approach with our podcast. It’s the first in a series of podcasts in which we talk about collaboration, its benefits and its pitfalls. Lois Sonstegard believes that collaboration could be the breakthrough to take your business to the next level. In fact, collaboration has become a business asset that’s as important as capital.
To explore this multi-faceted topic, Lois is interviewed by author and trainer Aurora Winter. The interview is doubly fascinating because it is also a dramatic demonstration of collaboration. This and succeeding interviews on this topic form the basis of a book Aurora is helping Lois with, Start with Collaboration, which explores how collaboration can help us build a legacy for future generations.
So if you want to know:
- What’s most surprising about collaboration
- Why collaboration can help you attract and retain the best talent
- How collaboration enhances creativity and innovation
- Why business is an “infinite” game and how that should affect how we play the game
- The reasons many businesses don’t collaborate
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with D. Scott Kenik, Founder and Principal of Wealth Concepts Group Discussing Market Volatility - May 26, 2023
- Interview with Chris Prefontaine, Chairman & Founder of the Wicked Smart Companies & Host of the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast - May 26, 2023
- Interview with Kerry Morris, CFP Founder of HonorShield - May 25, 2023