Welcome to Episode 235 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we talk with vision coach and hypnotherapist Linda-Ann Stewart about how businesses can break through a mindset that causes you to get “stuck and immobilized.” Linda-Ann works primarily with women-owned businesses, but her message is valuable for anyone who can’t seem to grow their business or achieve their long-term goals. She believes the real problem is lack of focus and that “if you can train yourself to be distracted, you can train yourself to be focused.”
So if you want to know:
- How we’re hypnotizing ourselves all the time especially when we’re stressed
- The problem with multi-tasking
- Why your goals need to be a step to your future vision
- The difference between reacting to a situation and responding to it
- The importance of being aware, intentional and mindful
About Linda-Ann Stewart
As a vision strategist, hypnotherapist, speaker and writer, Linda-Ann Stewart empowers women and small business owners who are immobilized or overwhelmed to focus, prioritize and break through inner barriers to take charge and reach their vision of success. More than 250 of her articles on mindset, motivation and empowerment have been published in magazines, newsletters and online. More information is available at her website, linda-annstewart.com. She also offers a free video and 90-day action planning guide to help you stay focused and get started on achieving your goals at www.setyourcourseguide.com.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with James Johnson President & Owner of All Mark Insurance Services – How Life Insurance Fits into Retirement - February 23, 2024
- Interview with James Johnson, President & Owner of All Mark Insurance Services – How Taxes Impact Retirement - February 22, 2024
- Interview with Kevin Guttman, Reverse Mortgage Specialist - February 21, 2024