Welcome to Episode 233 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we talk with HR consultant Sam Tanios about the challenges small and mid-sized businesses face with respect to employee engagement and other HR issues. Through his company, Human Elements Consulting, Sam helps smaller businesses take a proactive approach to HR so that employees buy into the company’s values, vision and mission. Sam explains that, when you invest in your employees, the ROI is tremendous because the #1 driver of success is your customers’ experience. And the #1 driver of customer experience is employee engagement.
So if you want to know:
- What you need to “sell” to your employees — and why
- Why even small companies can and should have a CPO — “chief people officer”
- The importance of taking steps that employees can see — don’t “tell me” but rather “show me”
- How a “digital transformation” needs to accompany your “human transformation”
- Five things to look for when hiring an HR consultant
About Sam Tanios
Sam Tanios is the owner of Human Elements Consulting, which provides HR technology and advisory services, including payroll, time management, on-boarding, benefits management and enrollment, full-suite HRIS, compliance, operations, strategy and outsourcing for small to mid-market clients. He is also a sales consultant for MeBeBot whose AI intelligent assistant is a specifically designed platform for employees’ frequently asked questions. His podcast, The Blank Slate, is a celebration of all things small business. Sam is on LinkedIn and can also be reached at his company’s website, https://humanelements.us.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with D. Scott Kenik, Founder and Principal of Wealth Concepts Group Discussing Market Volatility - May 26, 2023
- Interview with Chris Prefontaine, Chairman & Founder of the Wicked Smart Companies & Host of the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast - May 26, 2023
- Interview with Kerry Morris, CFP Founder of HonorShield - May 25, 2023