Welcome to Episode 231 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we talk with Kelli Moore, CEO and co-founder of Soulfire Productions and co-host of the top-rated relationship podcast, OK, Babe. Kelli shares with us her journey from a successful career in sports broadcasting, through a 15-year chronic illness and ultimately to renewed health and a new life as a podcaster and head of a production company that is female-driven and female-focused. Always a “people-pleaser” who did what was expected of her, Kelli believes we need to redefine success — in business and in life — by being radically honest with ourselves, asking ourselves better questions and not shying away from truthful answers.
So if you want to know:
- Why you need to ask yourself where you are in relation to your core values, the “operating system” you live by
- The role your core values play when you hire and fire people
- The importance of setting your ego aside so you can delegate and empower your employees
- Why it’s often easier — but not smarter — to follow the script you’ve been handed for your life
- How living your core values means turning “nouns into verbs”
About Kelli Moore
After working for years in the male-dominated sports television industry and suffering from an undiagnosed chronic illness, Kelli Moore reached her breaking point. She started a podcast and realized that she really wanted to be of service to women, talking with them and helping them feel more empowered. The result was Soulfire Productions, a one-stop media and podcast production shop that has helped many women launch and grow their podcasts. More information is available at www.soulfireproductionsco.com
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Shay Jenkins and Sarah Alberts, Branch Manager and Loan Officer with S&S Mortgage Team - September 22, 2023
- Josh Sherrard, CEO of SNI – Philanthropy - September 20, 2023
- Interview with Justin Leger, Chief Operating Officer with Cybeats Discussing SBOM Studio - September 20, 2023