Welcome to Episode 230 of Building My Legacy.
Are you using LinkedIn to generate leads and build your business? Are you getting the results you want? In this podcast LinkedIn expert Janice Porter explores relationship marketing and outlines for us the process she recommends to build connections, stay connected and be remembered. Janice has successfully married online lead generation with effective offline follow-up communication to build long-term relationships and ultimately increase sales. “We like to do business with people we know and trust,” Janice explains. And, by using LinkedIn as a tool for building referral business and her customized photo postcard program to stay in touch, businesses can put relationship marketing to work for them.
So if you want to know:
- The importance of having a fully optimized LinkedIn profile
- Why you need to do your homework before you try to connect to someone
- How a well-timed postcard can catch your prospects “off guard,” show that you appreciate them and move the recipients “from head to heart”
- The difference between being a transactional person and having a longer-term vision
- The advantages of sending video messages on LinkedIn
About Janice Porter
Janice Porter is a LinkedIn trainer, relationship marketing specialist and podcast host. She believes that success in business all comes down to relationships and connection. Her training programs provide actionable steps to strengthen existing relationships and build new ones in a world where mass communication doesn’t cut it. She has helped entrepreneurs, business owners, sales professionals, realtors, mortgage brokers and finance professionals use LinkedIn and a follow-up offline postcard program to generate more qualified leads and build a strong referral network. Find out more at her website, www.janiceporter.com. And try it yourself when you send a free postcard.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Eunicia Peret CEO of The Empowered Financial Planner Discussing Exit Planning for Business Owners - March 22, 2023
- Interview with Taliya Bashani, Real Estate Attorney, Negotiation Expert, and Founder of Tab Law Firm Discussing Her Book “Win The Listing” - March 22, 2023
- Episode #40-Credit Scores-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - March 21, 2023