Welcome to Episode 226 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we talk with author and motivational speaker Mason Harris whose book, The Chutzpah Advantage, explores the eight key behaviors and characteristics that create the skillset of chutzpah. “The Chutzpah Guy” — as he’s known — walks us through many of those key behaviors, explaining that somebody with chutzpah both conceives of an idea and then actually implements it. He contrasts that with people who pass up good opportunities because they don’t want to “rock the boat.” Our discussion will be fascinating for would-be entrepreneurs, people looking to grow their business or anyone ready to move their career forward.
So if you want to know:
- The positive and negative sides of chutzpah
- How a sense of purpose is so critical to survival and real success
- Why we need to recognize that, although we can’t control what happens to us, we can control our response
- The importance of handling objections when you need to get a project done
- How humility is an important part of chutzpah
About Mason Harris
Mason Harris is a motivational speaker, listener and the author of The Chutzpah Advantage, which answers questions like, what is chutzpah? Are you born with it, or is it learned? Mason believes that chutzpah encompasses self-confidence, audacity, purpose and even humility. He enjoys helping individuals and organizations discover how a “chutzpah” approach leads to business and life success. Mason is on LinkedIn and can also be reached at email@example.com
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Tim Tacl Co-Founder / Sr. Loan Officer at DNVR Lending - November 30, 2023
- Episode #53 – Charitable Giving – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Reimagine Social Security for their Clients - November 28, 2023