Welcome to Episode 214 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we talk with author and sales coach Mandi Graziano about a better way to do business. Mandi believes you can and need to build long-term relationships even in quick sales or negotiations. She honed her “Business Bedside MannerTM” during her more than 15 years working in the hospitality and conference industry. Find out why Mandi says, “Sales is not a dirty word” as she shares with us the secrets to her success.
So if you want to know:
- The importance of understanding that prospects don’t want to hear you talk but want to talk to you
- Why now — after the pandemic damaged many business relationships — is the best time to fine-tune your business bedside manner
- Why we can’t do business now the same way we did in 2019
- How you can close a sale fast — if you do everything right on the front end
- About a unique way to conduct a book tour
About Mandi Graziano
Sales coach and top hospitality and conference expert Mandi Graziano is a best-selling author and public speaker. Her business, Facetime Coaching Company, is a coaching brand designed to inspire quick sales and grow your business. Mandi’s relatable and remarkably funny book, Sales Tales: The Hustle, Humor, and Lessons Learned from a Life in Sales, is an Amazon best-seller in five categories and was ranked #1 by Selling Power magazine. You’ll find more information about Mandi, including her blog, at her website, www.mandigraziano.com
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Dawn Morin, Branch Manager with Equity First Financial - March 1, 2024
- Interview with Paul Stawinski, Founder of CLU Wealth Advisors Discussing Inheritance Positioning - February 29, 2024
- Eric Payne – Owner of PR Design Build - February 28, 2024