Welcome to Episode 212 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we talk with Dustin Muscato, CEO of Green Street Advisory, who has extensive experience in private equity, deal sourcing and execution and all aspects of portfolio management. Dustin believes that the two most significant challenges businesses face today — filling the labor demand and the need for tailored capital to fund growth — also represent tremendous opportunities. He talks with us about the trends in business today, their impact on small and medium-size businesses and the importance of embracing the new norms in a constructive way. We also hear Dustin’s thoughts on “buy vs. build” and how collaboration may help companies resolve this question.
So if you want to know:
- How, by offering employees a real opportunity rather than just higher compensation, you can win the labor price wars
- Why you need to define your true core values if you want to drive your business forward
- About the need for key leadership to talk about the evolution of the business in terms of hiring and serving more audiences
- The importance of small businesses educating themselves on the options for raising capital
- How the solutions to your problems are most likely to come from your own people
About Dustin Muscato
The CEO of Green Street Advisory, Dustin Muscato is also a Director of three energy companies — Greenwave Energy, Energy Professionals and Erus Energy. He has extensive experience in private equity, deal sourcing and execution and portfolio management, including strategy, structuring, negotiating, investment and due diligence. Dustin can be found on LinkedIn and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #14-Janet on First Dates or Friend Zone-The All In-Definitely Podcast with Anwar R. Sadeek and Cyana Alvarez - November 27, 2022
- Episode 244- Steven Adjei on the Struggles of Entrepreneurship and the Importance of Leaving a Legacy-with Lois Sonstegard,PHD - November 27, 2022
- Ep #21- Interview with Dr. Adam Rushford Owner of Hands on Health Chiropractic – w/Nick Bour Founder of Inspire Wealth - November 27, 2022