Welcome to Episode 211 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we talk with Dane Espegard, a culture consultant who recently published the book, The Dream Machine. Dane explains the importance of having a “dream list” and how living life by design can bring joy to your personal life while helping you accomplish more on the job, too. As a division manager with Vector Marketing, Dane leads what he calls the “dream team,” helping his people achieve their dreams and, in the process, leading them to become the highest producing team within the company.
So if you want to know:
- Why a dream list can be more effective than a bucket list
- The difference between a dream and a goal
- The importance of valuing people for who they are, not just what they do at work
- How an exciting, vibrant personal life results in increased energy at work
- Challenges you may face in implementing a “dream system” at your workplace
About Dane Espegard
As a division manager with Vector Marketing, a direct sales company that sells CUTCO® cutlery, Dane Espegard works with the sales and management teams to maximize growth and results. By helping his division focus on “living the life of our dreams,” Dane has been able to generate volume in the last five years that ranks his team among the top three in the company. As a culture consultant, he also teaches, assists and executes the implementation of a culture centered around dream achieving. His “Dreams System” naturally increases employee retention and builds a more vibrant company culture. Dane’s latest book, The Dream Machine, breaks down the “Dreams Culture” into very easy steps that any team in any industry can implement. Listeners can download a free copy of the book at daneespegard.com/freegift
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview With Tom Rutkowski President of Innovative Retirement Strategies Discussing Private Banking - December 5, 2022
- Interview with Rob Ferguson, Founder & Advisor with Ferguson Alliance – Family Business Exit Planning - December 5, 2022
- Ep. #40-Mental Health talk with Miss TriCities, WA–Tavia Morse-Salvadalena, Functional Nutritional Practitioner - December 5, 2022