Welcome to Episode 21 of Building My Legacy!
In this episode, Christine O’Donnell shares her story – going from television journalist and broadcaster to successful podcast producer and consultant. Christine helps people who are interested in using podcasting to build their business. As a coach and consultant, she works with businesses of all sizes to develop their podcast channel so that they can be confident and successful in what they do.
So, if you want to know:
- How Christine started her podcast business
- The challenges she faced at the beginning
- How you can use podcasting to build your legacy
…Christine provides incredible insight.
In this podcast we will discuss:
- Advice Christine has for beginning podcasters
- How you can use podcasting to accomplish business goals and build a legacy
- The one thing Christine is grateful for and that has shaped her life.
About Christine O’Donnell
After working more than 10 years working in the journalism industry – as a producer, videographer and editor – Christine started branching out: building brands, learning marketing strategies and launching podcasts. Within six months of its launch, her first podcast was in the top 5 percent of podcasts world-wide. Now, through the podcast production company she founded in 2018 – Bright Sighted Podcasting – she’s training others to do the same.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching: https://build2morrow.com/
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends! Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates. And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get. Please leave a review right now.
Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 24: Jamie Rea, relationship specialist, talks about the importance of relationships in building a legacy. – December 13, 2019
- Episode 23 Rhett Power: “Key to Business Success and Building a Leadership Legacy” with Lois Sonstegard – November 26, 2019
- Episode 22 Nicole Heimann: “Finding Purpose and Passion in Life and Work to Build Your Legacy” with Lois Sonstegard, Building My Legacy – November 24, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Chuck Bamford, Ph.D. Managing Partner at Bamford Associates Discusses Strategy Mindset - December 14, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-How Far Back Can I Go When Writing My Resume & LinkedIn Profile - December 13, 2019
- Episode 24: Jamie Rea, relationship specialist, talks aboutthe importance of relationships in building a legacy. - December 13, 2019