Welcome to Episode 208 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we visit once again with entrepreneur Jeremy Brown, the founder of Throne Publishing. When we last spoke with Jeremy, he shared with us his process to help successful people write a book that positions the author as an authority on the subject. Today our topic is collaboration, and Jeremy has a fascinating story about how, in trying to solve a staffing problem, he discovered a great way to double his business volume without incurring significant additional expenses. The key was collaborating with other entrepreneurs who wanted to get into publishing. The end result: an entire community of writers, editors, designers and proofreaders who now work together and with Jeremy on projects that have established their businesses and helped them grow.
So if you want to know:
- How what could have been competition became a collaboration that benefits all the businesses involved
- Why you can’t be threatened by other people’s success
- The two key components to a successful collaboration
- How your convictions should drive your business
- The importance of using a proven process to build or grow your business
About Jeremy Brown
Publishing expert and entrepreneur Jeremy Brown is the founder of Throne Publishing, which has published more than 400 books. His robust internal leadership team empowers people to tell their stories. The author of 13 published books and curriculums, Jeremy believes that writing a book is the best way to build your business. You can find out more at his company website, thronepg.com
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Tim Tacl Co-Founder / Sr. Loan Officer at DNVR Lending - November 30, 2023
- Episode #53 – Charitable Giving – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Reimagine Social Security for their Clients - November 28, 2023