Welcome to Episode 205 of Building My Legacy.
Jamie Wolf believes many entrepreneurs and business owners can position themselves as “go-to” experts by becoming best-selling authors. And she’s convinced that, by building your authority, you can grow your business and even change your life. As CEO and president of Million Dollar Story Agency and founder of Wolf Tide Publishing, Jamie collaborates with Angela Little’s company, Million Dollars Mastermind, which combines systems and strategies with a growth mindset. In this podcast, they talk about how collaboration makes them stronger and how they help entrepreneurs overcome the challenges that can trip you up — whether you’re just starting your business or well along in your path.
So if you want to know:
- How it’s okay to have fears — as long as you also have courage
- Why you need to get to the bottom of why you’re doing what you’re doing
- What it takes for beginning entrepreneurs to scale their system
- The importance of identifying the one big promise you offer your clients and customers
- The amazing value of co-authoring
About Jamie Wolf and Angela Little
The CEO and President of Million Dollar Story Agency, Jamie Wolf is also the founder of Wolf Tide Publishing. She works with high achievers to help them reach a broader audience by creating #1 Best Selling books without even writing. Angela Little is the CEO of Million Dollars Mastermind, a Million Dollar Story Agency partner. A former competitive bodybuilder, she believes that, by combining the right business strategy, mindset and physical health, we can achieve everything. Find out more about their successful collaboration at milliondollarstory.co or on Facebook at YourMillionDollarStory
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Michael McKenzie, Mortgage Broker with Big League Approved Powered By Edge Home Finance - March 28, 2023
- Ep. #13 – Sharon Lechter – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - March 24, 2023
- Interview with Charles Carillo, Managing Partner of Harborside Partners and host of the Global Investors Podcast - March 24, 2023