Welcome to Episode 204 of Building My Legacy.
When entrepreneur Jeremy Brown was only in his 20s, he decided he wanted to write a book that would be a marketing tool for his consulting business. As he “interviewed himself” and developed the contents for his book, he discovered a process to help successful people tell the story of their success and, in turn, position the book’s author as an authority on the subject. If you’ve always wanted to write a book as part of your legacy but didn’t know where to start, you’ll be especially interested in our discussion with Jeremy, the founder of Throne Publishing.
So if you want to know:
- The many benefits of publishing other than selling the book
- How the “B.U.R.N.” process will reveal the things of lasting value about your story
- How the right interviewing technique can pull the very best out of you
- Why “story forging” will help you tell a story that’s relevant to your readers
- The five core book launching sales strategies
About Jeremy Brown
Publishing expert and entrepreneur Jeremy Brown is the founder of Throne Publishing, which has published more than 400 books. His robust internal leadership team empowers people to tell their stories. The author of 13 published books and curriculums, Jeremy believes that writing a book is the best way to build your business. You can find out more at his company website, thronepg.com
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Michael Rozbruch, Founder of Roz Strategies® a Tax-Resolution Focused Coaching Company - March 29, 2023
- Interview with Michael McKenzie, Mortgage Broker with Big League Approved Powered By Edge Home Finance - March 28, 2023
- Ep. #13 – Sharon Lechter – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - March 24, 2023