Welcome to Episode 203 of Building My Legacy.
Is offline marketing dead? That’s what we’ll hear in this podcast with Vladimer Botsvadze, the CEO of Botsvadze Marketing Solution company and a multi-award winning digital transformation and social media influencer. Vladimer has built his own personal brand across multiple social media channels. He shares with us his favorite social media platforms and how to use them to build a long-term strategy for growth by creating content that is “audience centric.”
So if you want to know:
- How artificial intelligence has revolutionized marketing
- What you won’t learn in business school
- Why we need to become story tellers
- What your #1 marketing strategy should be now
- Characteristics to look for in potential collaborators
About Vladimer Botsvadze
Vladimer Botsvadze is a world-renowned digital transformation and social media influencer, Fortune 500 consultant, futurist, professor, keynote speaker and advisor to CEOs and start-ups. He is currently ranked as the #1 Global Marketing Thought Leader by Thinkers360, the world’s premier marketplace for thought leaders to share opportunities, promote and advance their expertise. He has risen to global prominence by building his social media presence from scratch and is now followed by more than 130,000 individuals across his various platforms. He can be reached at his website, www.vladimerbotsvadze.com, or via email at email@example.com You can also follow Vladimer on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #14-Janet on First Dates or Friend Zone-The All In-Definitely Podcast with Anwar R. Sadeek and Cyana Alvarez - November 27, 2022
- Episode 244- Steven Adjei on the Struggles of Entrepreneurship and the Importance of Leaving a Legacy-with Lois Sonstegard,PHD - November 27, 2022
- Ep #21- Interview with Dr. Adam Rushford Owner of Hands on Health Chiropractic – w/Nick Bour Founder of Inspire Wealth - November 27, 2022