Welcome to Episode 20 of Building My Legacy!
In this episode, business coach and consultant Joe Lee shares how he is building his legacy every day. Young, energetic and systematic, Joe is working backwards from his 40-year plan to put in place the pieces he needs to accomplish his forty-year plan.
So, if you want to know:
- How Joe began
- How he incorporates his military experience and life into his coaching and consulting practice
- What drives young people to build a legacy early in their career—and why this is important
- How transformational leadership is found and lived
- The one thing Joe is grateful for and that has shaped his life.
…Joe provides incredible insight.
About Joe Lee
As a business coach and consultant, Joe brings his years of military experience and training to help business owners and entrepreneurs transition from solo to team. Through a leadership coaching plan, he helps executives get Cornerstone Clarity, develop Sticky Solutions and formulate a Battle Plan. His expertise is leadership and mindset. In particular, Joe works with individuals and organizations to help them move into the life they were created to live by using tools, resources and training provided through the John Maxwell Team of certified coaches, trainers and speakers.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching: https://build2morrow.com/
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends! Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates. And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get. Please leave a review right now.
Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Shay Jenkins and Sarah Alberts, Branch Manager and Loan Officer with S&S Mortgage Team - September 22, 2023
- Josh Sherrard, CEO of SNI – Philanthropy - September 20, 2023
- Interview with Justin Leger, Chief Operating Officer with Cybeats Discussing SBOM Studio - September 20, 2023