Welcome to Episode 199 of Building My Legacy.
Zander Sprague, a licensed professional clinical counselor, has two specialties: dealing with loss — particularly the loss of a sibling — and team building. He recognizes that, in life, you can be on many journeys at the same time and that most of the roadblocks you encounter are just you saying, “I can’t do this.” Zander outlines for us a practical approach to achieving a truly epic life that works for businesses and any of you who are building your legacy.
So if you want to know:
- Two powerful words that will open possibilities for an optimistic future
- How the 97/3 rule helps you pay attention to the good that happens each day
- Why creating a structure around your epic dream makes it easier to achieve
- How a team can help a business or an individual achieve their goals
About Zander Sprague
Licensed professional clinical counselor Zander Sprague is the author of three books. After losing his older sister 25 years ago, he wrote Making Lemonade: Choosing A Positive Pathway After Losing Your Sibling. His latest book, EPIC Begins with 1 Step Forward: Plan Achieve and Enjoy the Journey, was written when the pandemic prevented him from beginning to practice as a mental health professional. Nicknamed the “God of Enthusiasm” because of his contagious energy and passion, Zander is a popular speaker, trainer and podcast host. Find out more at ZanderSprague.com
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Kevin Guttman, Reverse Mortgage Specialist - February 21, 2024
- Interview with Rich Scott, Vice President of Growth at milehimodern - February 15, 2024
- Episode #60 – Loud Budgeting – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - February 15, 2024