Welcome to Episode 198 of Building My Legacy.
Jeremy Minder is chairman of 7th Level, ranked by Inc. magazine as the country’s fastest growing sales training company. Jeremy teaches salespeople how to stop pushing their products and, instead, start helping prospects discover their real problems and recognize that the salesperson offers the solution. Using behavioral science and human psychology, Jeremy developed the unique NEPQ sales methodology — neuro emotional persuasion questioning — which more than 200,000 salespeople have used to start achieving their goals.
So if you want to know:
- How human behavior techniques can get prospects to pull you in so you don’t have to push your product
- The three forms of communication used in selling — and why the first two don’t work
- Why coming across as “detached” can make your prospect curious enough to enter into a dialogue that leads to the sale
- The importance of asking “connecting” questions to start and continue the sales conversation
About Jeremy Miner
Jeremey Miner, the founder and chairman of 7th Level, a global sales training company ranked #1,232 on Inc. 5000 fastest growing U.S. companies, understands how to persuade customers in today’s world of selling. During his 17-year sales career, Jeremy was recognized by the Direct Selling Association as the 45th highest-earning producer — out of more than 100 million salespeople selling anything, worldwide. He hosts the podcast, “Closers Are Losers,” and his new book, The New Model of Selling: Selling to an Unsellable Generation — co-authored with Jerry Acuff, CEO of Delta Point — will be published late spring 2022. Get a free 30-minute training course by joining his Facebook group, facebook.com/groups/salesrevolutiongroup
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #53 – Charitable Giving – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Reimagine Social Security for their Clients - November 28, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Get Clients With Seminars - November 28, 2023