Emily Morgan is all about delegation. Why? How? And can we delegate effectively in today’s world of working remotely? The CEO of Delegate Solutions, Emily is an entrepreneur whose greatest satisfaction comes from supporting others. She shares with us how she started as an executive assistant, then discovered 15 years ago how she could do the same work virtually. Today Emily manages a team of 45 employees, all working remotely, who help business owners and entrepreneurs find more freedom and elevate their time using proven delegation strategies.
So if you want to know:
- What can keep you from delegating and how to overcome these obstacles
- How delegating starts with thinking about what you really want to spend your time on
- What two time-intensive tasks should come off your plate first
- How a solopreneur can decide when it’s time to delegate
- How to keep a remote staff fully engaged
About Emily Morgan
Emily Morgan is an entrepreneur with an innate heart for helping others. The CEO of Delegate Solutions, she recently launched the Elevation QuarterTM Workshop, which guides leaders through a series of delegation exercises. Her newest ebook, The Elevation Freedom GuideTM, provides practical advice and concrete processes to delegate successfully. Emily has been featured in Forbes as a Top 50 Remote Employer and speaks nationally on delegation, automation, remote workforces and flexwork culture. Find out about her complimentary “Freedom Analysis” and ebook at DelegateSolutions.com
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial -How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Mitigate Taxes in Retirement for their clients - December 3, 2023
- Interview with Tim Tacl Co-Founder / Sr. Loan Officer at DNVR Lending - November 30, 2023
- Episode #53 – Charitable Giving – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2023