Welcome to Episode 195 of Building My Legacy.
IBM Master Inventor Neil Sahota has been called “Game Changer” because of his “think different” approach. In this podcast Neil shares with us the three ways to think disruptively out of the box: repurpose something, cultivate a different perspective and challenge assumptions. In addition, as Neil explains, to get real value, you have to “put the pieces together, and that’s why you have to create a collaborative environment.” Neil cofounded the United Nations AI for Good Initiative and today, as an AI advisor, he continues to help the UN build out its ecosystem of strategic partnerships — a real challenge with an organization of 47 agencies that historically have not worked together.
So if you want to know:
- How to identify disruptive opportunities and get people to think outside the box
- About the importance for companies to share knowledge more quickly and easily
- Why businesses need to take away the fear of failure
- How you can only be open to possibilities when you admit you need help
About Neil Sahota
Neil Sahota is an IBM Master Inventor, United Nations AI Advisor and Chief Innovation Officer at UC Irvine. Through his work with Global Fortune 500 companies as a change maker, he created his disruptive thinking framework TUBCOTM to show people how to think differently. His book, Own the A.I. Revolution, is a business book for non-technical business leaders that shows how to use the capabilities of AI to disrupt the box. More information about Neil and his book is available at his website, neilsahota.com
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #53 – Charitable Giving – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Reimagine Social Security for their Clients - November 28, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Get Clients With Seminars - November 28, 2023