Welcome to Episode 192 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast serial entrepreneur and best-selling author Carl Gould shares with us how he uses his own entrepreneurial experience to help business owners who want to grow their companies or expand personally as a leader. As a business coach, Carl has been told that he’s a “time machine” that can show you what the future could look like and how to get there. It’s then up to you to decide what you want your life to be about. As you build your legacy, Carl offers practical advice for every step of the way. In fact, the last stage in Carl’s seven stages of business success is the “succession stage” in which a legacy business is born.
So if you want to know:
- The advantage of looking beyond your own industry for innovations
- Why Internet marketing can look like a “colony of penguins”
- The one new page you should add to your company website
- Why you should consider increasing your prices
- The deadliest mistakes people make when launching a business
- The asset to being successful that’s even more important than resilience
About Carl Gould
Carl Gould is a worldwide leading authority on business and entrepreneurship. His company, 7 Stage Advisors, helps organizations grow to the next level. An entrepreneur, Carl built three multi-million dollar businesses by age 40, and his company has mentored the launch of more than 5,000 businesses. He has also helped organizations like Allstate, American Idol, USA Olympic Track, IBM, McGraw-Hill and the US Army.
Carl Gould has written multiple books on business strategy, leadership and sustainable growth. He co-authored Blueprint for Success with Stephen R. Covey and Ken Blanchard; and his best-selling book, The 7 Stages of Small Business Success, lays out the formula for HyperGrowth. In 2016, Biz Dev Done Right became a #1 Best Seller on Amazon. Learn more about Carl and his company at his website, carlgould.com where you’ll also find his podcast, Carl Gould Collective.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #53 – Charitable Giving – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Reimagine Social Security for their Clients - November 28, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Get Clients With Seminars - November 28, 2023