Welcome to Episode 182 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we talk with Julie Bartkus, a leading authority on workplace transformation. Julie shares with us how she has moved teams from negative to positive and helped teams work together more effectively by using the D.R.I.V.E. method she developed. She elaborates on each step of this method — making clear what you, as a leader Desire; taking full Responsibility for everything that happens with your staff; using your Imagination to create the reality you want; having a strong, compelling Vision; and putting in the Energy that will get you results. Julie believes that a huge percentage of your success depends on your mindset. If you stay in the mindset of serving your vision, you’ll set the bar high and “uplevel your thoughts.” That’s an important message wherever you are in your career and in the process of building your legacy.
So if you want to know:
- How your emotional intelligence and the ability to manage yourself will help you manage your employees in a constructive way
- The key to recruiting the right employees
- About the “why formula” that can help you make a difference in your job
- How to bring your corporate vision to life in your employees’ hearts and minds
- Why corporate gossip is a symptom of a deeper workplace problem
- Why there really is an “I” in T-E-A-M
About Julie Bartkus
A leading authority on workplace transformation, Julie Bartkus has 20 years’ experience in helping leaders across the globe transform their workplace culture from negative and destructive to happy and productive. Her own career — in corporate, retail and the childcare industry — gave her the opportunity to analyze what good managers were doing. She used that hands-on research to develop her D.R.I.V.E. Method to help leaders attract the right staff to support their vision as well as to motivate, inspire and lead their existing teams. You can find more information about Julie at her website, juliebartkus.com
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with James Johnson President & Owner of All Mark Insurance Services – How Life Insurance Fits into Retirement - February 23, 2024
- Interview with James Johnson, President & Owner of All Mark Insurance Services – How Taxes Impact Retirement - February 22, 2024
- Interview with Kevin Guttman, Reverse Mortgage Specialist - February 21, 2024