Welcome to Episode 177 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we talk with Russ Morgan and Joey Mure, founders and partners at Wealth Without Wall Street. Their message is one many of us will want to hear: Financial freedom is something you can achieve now. You don’t have to put it off until you’re in your 60s or 70s. Russ and Joey recognized years ago that they were trading their time for money. No matter how hard they worked, they just spent more time at work and less time with their families. They founded Wealth Without Wall Street to help people realize that you can become financially free long before your anticipated retirement date. Their message is especially relevant message today as we try to put the pandemic behind us and wonder what’s next in our lives.
So if you want to know:
- How it’s possible to become your own banker
- The three-step process to financial freedom
- Why you need to discover your “investor DNA”
- The myth that Wall Street has sold us
- The importance of having access to cash and making it do two things at once
- How not knowing can prevent you from taking action
About Russ Morgan and Joey Mure
Russ Morgan and Joey Mure are the founders of Wealth Without Wall Street, a nationwide community of individuals, business owners and investors who have access to coaching, legal and tax experts and networking that helps participants take control of the path to financial freedom. Russ started his career as an investment advisor while Joey was in the mortgage business before moving to finance. They both learned that the secret to financial freedom is having your money work for you, not for someone else. To learn more about Russ and Joey and their company, you can visit their website, wealthwithoutwallstreet.com. There you’ll also find an online tool you can use to find out how far you are from true financial freedom. The direct link to this helpful tool is wealthwithoutwallstreet.com/scorecard
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #31-Two Early Social Security Claiming Mistakes-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - December 9, 2022
- Interview with Don Plotsky, Co-founder of Alternative Income Solutions Discussing Predictable Income With Specialty Finance - December 8, 2022
- Ep. #31 – Marisa Jones – Define Your Path with Dr. Virginia LeBlanc “DocV”, The Pivot Maestro. - December 6, 2022