Welcome to Episode 173 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we talk with Cory Lee who is an entrepreneur, business builder and leadership expert. An executive director with The John Maxwell Team, Cory is most passionate about helping entrepreneurs navigate business growth but not at the expense of their faith, family and fitness. While we rarely talk about those three topics in terms of corporate growth, Cory believes they are essential if you want to grow your business and yet keep your life in balance. Our discussion touches on understanding your values and putting a structure in place that will enable you to live out those values. We also talk about the importance of developing leaders who will go out and develop other leaders — a vital message for anyone who is trying to build their legacy.
So if you want to know:
- How to hold yourself accountable by asking yourself seven questions at the end of each day
- The importance of creating “white space” where you can just get away from everything and regroup
- Why you should be a river and not a reservoir
- About the “Law of the Lid” and how it can help you and your team grow
- Why leadership doesn’t have to be lonely
About Cory Lee
Cory Lee was trained and mentored by world-renowned leadership expert John Maxwell and is now an executive director with The John Maxwell Team. With his wife, Cory opened and successfully sold several businesses in the health care and fitness industries. An accomplished speaker and trainer, he also helps individual leaders maximize their growth through one-on-one coaching and mastermind groups. Cory is available on various social media sites, and he has created a special landing page for Building My Legacy listeners where you can download two free helpful leadership tools: a questionnaire to see how balanced your life is and a spousal survey to facilitate a good conversation between you and your spouse. You can find these free downloads at www.coryleeleadership.com/legacy
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Alec Hudnut, Managing Partner at Vici Partners - March 20, 2023
- Interview with Anton Anderson, CEO of Elite Resource Team - March 20, 2023
- Interview with Real Estate Experts Ronda Courtney & Lane Lyon - March 20, 2023