Welcome to Episode 17 of Building My Legacy.
In this episode, Dr. Bryan McElderry talks about the importance of stress management. As a pharmacist, he observed people coming to the pharmacy to fill prescriptions. As he talked with these customers, he realized that the medicines he gave them didn’t deal with the root causes of their problems. This observation led him to look for better ways to deal with diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and other conditions. He realized that, if he could help people reduce the stress factors in their lives, he could improve their overall quality of life. Today, he coaches executives and individuals on how to manage stress and live healthier lives.
So, if you want to know:
- What is the impact of stress on the quality of life?
- Who can benefit from managing stress?
- What practical steps can you take to reduce stress?
- How does Bryan measure successful management of stress?
In this Podcast we will discuss:
- The importance of rituals in stress reduction
- The process that Bryan teaches
- The challenges people face in managing and reducing their stress levels
- The importance of gratitude in stress reduction.
About Dr. Bryan McElderry
Dr. Bryan McElderry is a holistic life coach and business mentor to wellness professionals and life coaches. After earning his doctorate in pharmacy from St. Louis College of Pharmacy, he worked in a community pharmacy setting. This one-on-one contact with patients helped Bryan discover a void in health care that he realized had to be filled. He began with his own mind and body transformation and then was inspired to help others evolve into the best version of themselves.
Through his holistic health coaching practice, Envizion Health, he has helped hundreds of people – by using functional nutrition and mindfulness tools rather than synthetic prescriptions. Bryan’s goal is to empower people by investing in themselves so they can serve their family, friends, spouses, businesses and careers at the highest level.
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now.
Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Financial Professional Bill Andrews Discussing Objectives for Bond Allocations - September 26, 2023
- Ep. #37 – Alan Miltz – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - September 26, 2023
- Interview with Cory Roberson, Founder and CEO with FIN Compliance - September 26, 2023