Welcome to Episode 168 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we talk with Aurora Winter who is a TV producer, media coach, bestselling author and successful entrepreneur. Aurora combines a background in film and television with her knowledge of neuroscience to help people tell memorable stories that build brands, books and businesses. She believes that many individuals have great ideas but sometimes need help communicating their ideas to the rest of the world. Aurora steps in with books, courses and one-on-one coaching that can help them write a book, become an in-demand speaker, raise money for a start-up or even negotiate for a raise. According to Aurora, “There’s never been a better time to become an author” or a thought leader, which can help you make a difference and build your legacy.
So if you want to know:
- Why this is a great time to turn your words into wealth
- How the “tipping point” for your business can lead to your own published book
- How independently published books are revolutionizing the publishing business — and making money
- The two things “the top 4%” do to communicate more effectively
- Why, if you don’t tell your story, you’re leaving money on the table
About Aurora Winter
Aurora Winter left a successful career in Canada as a TV executive to become a full-time author, trainer and entrepreneur. Using storytelling for business, she has helped clients publish best-selling books, give Tedx talks, appear on television, raise venture capital and win awards. Now living in the Silicon Valley, Aurora is able to get “inside the heads” of would-be authors, including “eggheads” who have benefitted from her help and gone on to raise millions of dollars and launch start-ups. A sought-after speaker, Aurora has been featured on ABC, CBS and Oprah Radio and in Success and Elle magazines. Her books include Thought Leader Launch: 7 Ways to Make 7 Figures with Your Million-Dollar Message and Turn Words into Wealth: Blueprint for Your Business, Brand, and Book. She can be reached at aurorawinter.com, and she offers free resources at her website, thoughtleaderlaunch.com
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Tim Tacl Co-Founder / Sr. Loan Officer at DNVR Lending - November 30, 2023
- Episode #53 – Charitable Giving – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Reimagine Social Security for their Clients - November 28, 2023